About the Sites
We have arranged the Park with plenty of large green spaces between each RV site. We offer overflow parking for you, or guests at many of these sites. If you are traveling with others as a group, we will work with you to group you together where you'll be surrounded by tall trees and privacy.
We care about the environment and for that reason our sites are constructed of crushed granite. This surface is clean, non tracking and easy to walk upon. We selected this surface because of its beneficial properties, and our four-legged guests like it too!
As part of our committment to making your life easy, we offer free WiFi broadband internet, so that friends and family are just a mouseclick away!
Our focus is on comfort, privacy, and providing a wonderful location for your exploration of the Texas Hill Country. We are central to Austin, San Antonio, Blanco, Fredericksburg, Johnson City, Pedernales State Park, Hamilton Pool, Dripping Springs and many more of the must-see destinations. There are over 20 wineries with in 30 miles. of the park. We will make every effort to make you comfortable during your stay.
About the Facilities
- Spacious tree covered, shaded RV sites (45 feet maximum length; also accommodates Slide-Outs)
- Over 2 miles of walking paths where nature abounds. Your pets are welcome to join you on these walks!
- Electricity, sewer and water hookups are situated at each site (20 Amp, 30 Amp and 50 Amp)
- We can recommend nearby and reliable RV service and repair resource
- Free broadband Wireless connection (WiFi) for 'always on' internet access
- Pets welcome
- New laundry facilities
- Book exchange facility free, if you leave a book yourself, sign it and pass it on to another
All guests have use of laundry, wireless internet, trash service, sewer, and water for free!
The park is beautifully landscaped
There's plenty of space between each site pad
| || || |
The laundry building
The Laundry is clean, reasonable, close by, and it has a free book exchange corner
| || || |
Your tree-lined RV site pad awaits you!
The local area provides a feast of natural beauty
| || |
| || |