Here at Cottonwood Creek RV Park we understand that, as a traveler, you are looking for the best value you can find so we always offer you very reasonable rates. You will find that this park IS different – the quality of the park and services is as good, or even better than, what you will find by paying much more.
Please see below for extra information before requesting a reservation. We endeavor to keep groups in accommodation as close together as possible, but this is dependent on availability. Feel free to call us or email us to chat through your options before booking, as we have seasonal conditions that may cause slight changes in your site fee.
* Daily Rate: Full Hookup RV, Regular $ 65.00 (2-day minimum charge on weekends)
* Weekly Rate: Full Hookup RV, Regular Size: $ 325.00
* Monthly Rate: Full Hookup RV, Regular Size: $ 600.00 + Electric
(a $150.00 electric deposit is collected on the day of check-in.)
1. All rates are based on double occupancy
2. All rates quoted are in US (USD) and are inclusive of all local taxes
3. Daily and weekly rates can change without notice for local/regional events and Holidays
4. There is absolutely no charge for your pets
5. At times of special yearly local and regional events, an additional fee may apply (please call us for details)
6. Please note that price rates are subject to change without prior notice, and discount or off-season rates may apply during your stay.
“New park, big shade trees, wonderful folks! I like it so much, I’m still here! I’ll be heart broken when my next job takes me elswhere!”
“This is a brand new park, and as pristine a setting as we have seen. It is extremely quiet, and convenient to most of the Hill Country’s best sites. We highly recommend it; and have already been here twice.”
“Brand new, very quiet, pet friendly. Lots of shade at the sites. Very gracious owners that go out of their way to make your stay enjoyable. Nice trails to walk. Great place to use as a base to explore the Hill Country.”
“A beautiful camp and beautifully maintained. The owners are friendly and helpful. Pet friendly. We are repeat customers and will continue to be as long as they are in operation.”
We invite you to trade in your formal clothes and everyday stresses for the relaxing pace of Cottonwood Creek RV Park.
Sit back, breathe deeply, and let your worries fall by the wayside, contact us now to find out availability for your chosen dates!
But hurry – Sites fill quickly… You don’t want to miss out!